Enjoying Independence with Peace of Mind
The Terrace Assisted Living Community offers seniors warm spaces and friendly faces in our close-knit and lively assisted living community on the campus of Pacific Care Center.
Seniors thrive within this home-like atmosphere, finding their optimal levels of independence, social interaction, and wellness. Seniors can build relationships with peers and enjoy the camaraderie of others with like interests. They can also find health, safety, and well-being – as well as peace of mind for their family members.
The Terrace Assisted Living Community promotes the dignity of each individual. Customized nursing services and personal care assistance are also available 24 hours a day by skilled and trained staff members, if needed, and include help with activities of daily living, medication administration, and personal care assistance.
Although The Terrace Assisted Living Community is an independent living space that is separate from Pacific Care Center’s Skilled Resident and Rehabilitation Services, The Terrace offers families the added comfort of knowing their loved one can easily transition from The Terrace into Pacific Care Center’s Skilled Resident Care or Rehabilitation Services centers if deemed necessary by his/her attending physician.
Call us today at 636-271-4222 or use our convenient Contact form to find out more information or to schedule a visit for your family.
The Terrace Assisted Living Amenities
The Terrace Assisted Living Community offers the following amenities:
- Secure/private apartment with kitchenette
- Full bath with easy step-in shower
- Personal climate control
- Three meals per day in our comfortable dining area
- Snacks and beverages available all day
- Daily laundry and housekeeping
- All utilities, including basic cable television
- Expanded basic cable available
- Planned activities each week
- Limited parking available for residents who drive
- Separate building entrance
- Customized nursing services available 24 hours a day